Press "Enter" to skip to content


There are a number of agencies here in New York that specialize in helping young people come to the US and gain employment as an Au Pair or childcare worker. Agencies may provide any number of services to candidates like work visas and even immigration and naturalization.

Here are a couple agencies in NYC specifically: