Welcome to the next installment of our #FoodieFriday series! Are you finding yourself cooking more in the time of Coronavirus and social distancing? You aren’t alone! We asked our au pairs to share their favorite recipes to help inspire your next kitchen adventure. Each week, we will share a delicious recipe from around the world. Learn how to make homemade pierogi dough with this recipe from a Polish au pair!
Polish Pierogi Dough Recipe:
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of sour cream
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all of the ingredients into a mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out dough into small circles of medium thickness.
- Fill pierogis with your favorite filling (such as meat, cheese, mashed potato, or vegetables). Fold in half and crimp edges.
- Fry or bake them until golden brown.
And there you have it — pierogi dough to make delicious Polish pierogis! So delicious. Check back next week for our next installment of #FoodieFriday and discover more recipes from our au pairs!
Is your family interested in learning more about international cultures with an engaging au pair? Learn more about the cultural benefits of hosting an au pair!
The post It’s #FoodieFriday! How to Make Polish Pierogi Dough appeared first on Kid Notes: The Au Pair in America Blog.
Source: of america